What stands out
- Save space and keep your kitchen looking sleek with this canopy hood
- Its ideal for medium to large kitchens, clearing the air efficiently
- Choose whether to extract or recirculate the air to suit your kitchen layout
- Three extraction speeds help you to save energy, choose the speed to suit whatever you are cooking
- Two built-in LED lights light up your cooking space, giving you a clear view
The great thing about canopy cooker hoods is that they sit semi-integrated and almost out of view in your kitchen cabinets, helping you to keep your kitchen looking sleek, tidy and even save you space. So, whether you have a modern or traditional kitchen, this hood is sure to fit in.
Generating a maximum extraction rate of 650m³/h, it's the perfect addition to a medium to large kitchen. With three fan speeds, you can choose the level that suits whatever you may be cooking – simply slide the control to turn it on.
It's adaptable to suit your kitchen's layout too, giving you the option whether to extract or recirculate the air. Extraction requires a little more installation, venting the air out of the room completely. This isn't always possible, so recirculation could be the option for you. This method draws in air, passing it through a carbon filter, which removes odour, smoke and moisture before recirculating it back into the room. You'll need carbon filters for this, which are sold separately.
Underneath, there are two LED lights which illuminate your cooking space nicely, while also offering the perfect ambient lighting in your kitchen.
- Extraction speeds: 3
- Max. extraction rate: 650m³/h
- Lights: 2 x LED
- Max. noise level: 70dB
- Energy rating: B
- Dimensions: H 254 x W 900 x D 290mm
What's in the box?
- 1 x 90cm canopy hood
- 1 x Aluminium grease filter
- 2 x LED lights
- Semi-integrated design – mount to your kitchen cupboards
- Stainless steel finish
- High performance – perfect for medium to large kitchens
- Extraction or recirculation methods
- Easy-to-use slider controls
- Low noise levels
- Warranty: 2 years labour/5 years parts
- Optional carbon filter pack sold separately
- Compatible with eiqcan90gf grease filters - sold separately
- This canopy hood is designed to be installed in a cavity measuring 265mm x 865mm