MULTIFUNCTIONAL FAN OVEN
This premium built-in single oven boasts an impressive 65L capacity that's perfectly sized for large families. It's a multi-functional model which offers a variety of cooking options to choose from, allowing you to cook what you want, how you want it. The all-in-one oven boasts a whopping choice of 9 functions including a defrost, conventional oven, variable grill and a range of fan options to deliver thorough and even cooking results, whether you’re roasting chicken or cooking a quiche.
- Oven Light: This turns the oven lights on. It remains on in all cooking functions.
- Defrost: This function thaws frozen foods quicker and more hygienically than leaving it on the counter.
- Lower heating: Using the lower heating element, this function is great for cooking pizzas.
- Conventional heating: Using both upper and lower heating elements, this setting is ideal for baking
- Conventional heating with fan: Both upper and lower heating elements combine with the fan for quick and even cooking.
- Single Grill: Grilling or toasting, this function can help you cook smaller meals.
- Double Grill: Grilling or toasting, this function can help you cook larger meals.
- Double grill with fan: This function grills thicker foods and is energised by the fan for even cooking.
- Convection: Warm air is evenly distributed throughout the oven quickly by means of the fan.
EASY TO USE
The sophisticated digital touch controls not only look great, they're also really easy to use. The touch-sensitive buttons responds beautifully to the slightest touch of your fingertips for precision temperature adjustment. The control panel can also be used to select a range of functions including the timer, cooking mode and child lock setting.
EASY TO INSTALL
Once you've checked the dimensions are compatible with the recess in your kitchen then you're ready to install it. Fortunately, installation is as easy as apple pie thanks largely to the oven's plug and go functionality which operates straight from an electrical wall socket. This means you don't have to worry about re-wiring the wall or hiring an electrician. Simple!
EASY TO CLEAN
To help save time on cleaning, the oven features a enamel interior that stops grease and spillages from sticking. The oven's flush touch panel design makes it easy to clean on the outside too. If you're looking to give the oven a more thorough clean, then simply remove the inner glass door and give it a clean from the convenience of the sink. And, when the glass is clean just slide it back into the door without the need for any specialist tools.
If you're preparing and cooking multiple dishes then it can be sometimes difficult to keep track of the time. With the built-in digital timer you can avoid the guess work altogether and time your meal to perfection. Simply set the timer to your desired time and wait for it to alert you.
With an impressive 'A' energy efficiency rating, this built-in oven is designed to help reduce the cost of your energy bills without compromising on cooking performance.
The oven comes supplied with a grill pan and handle set to save you time having to find the right one. It also comes with two shelves and cooking tray that slot directly into one of the shelving spaces, so you can cook even more food in your oven.
Overall: W595 x H595 x D575mm
- Easy installation supplied with a plug
- 9 functions including double grill & defrost
- Full fan oven, Conventional cooking, Conventional with fan, lower heating and defrost
- Variable Grill (single, double and double with fan)
- Large 65 litre capacity
- Includes 1 tray + 2 shelves + 1 handle + 1 tray rack
- A class energy rating
- Digital programmable timer for carefree cooking
- Easy to use touch controls
- Enamel oven interior
- Removable door plate
- Enamel interior is easy to clean
- Max power 3000W
- Oven lamp 25W