What stands out
- The stylish angled design in sleek black glass adds an instant modern focal point to the kitchen and it's easy to wipe clean
- At 60cm wide it's easy to pair with any standard width hob or cooker
- It's ideal for clearing steam and odour from small to medium sized kitchens with a 350m/hr extraction rate
- The wall mounted design is suitable for all homes as it can be set up to extract or recirculate air
This electriQ angled cooker hood doesn't just look good, it's also a strong performer. It's the ideal solution for keeping your kitchen steam and vapour free whilst you get down to cooking. It effectively eliminates any lingering odours too, so you won't be reminded of last night's curry the next morning.
The modern design, all in black, is sure to make a bold impression on your kitchen, whilst the smooth and sleek glass finish adds a natural shine and is super easy to wipe clean. It's unbranded too, so it'll easily coordinate with your other appliances, it's perfect for creating a designer kitchen look at minimal cost. With a 60cm width it's easy to pair with any standard width hob or cooker and it has an extending chimney to accommodate different ceiling heights for the perfect fit. It can be installed to extract or recirculate air, making it suitable for any kitchen space.
It's ideal for small to medium size kitchens with its effective 320m/hr extraction rate and it has 3 speed settings to choose from, so you can select a speed to suit what you've got cooking. Reaching a maximum noise level of 66dB it's no louder than a general conversation, great if you have an open plan living space or you dine in the same room. It has 2 LED lights to light up your hob, so you can see exactly what you're doing and what you're adding to pots and pans, whilst adding a bit of ambiance to the room. Everything is controlled by easy to use push buttons, which are conveniently located on the front centre of the hood.
What's great is that no matter what your kitchen design there's nothing stopping you from adding this stylish addition to your space, as it can be installed to extract or recirculate air. If you choose to extract the kitchen air, this hood includes a 2m extendable hose for help with installation. There's also an included adapter which comes in handy if you're replacing an older hood that may have used an old 120mm outlet. If you decide to recirculate the kitchen air, you'll need to add the optional carbon filter to your hood, which is available separately. You need this to take care of any odours in the kitchen as the air won't be removed, it's just cleaned and recirculated. Whether you choose to extract or recirculate, you'll need to replace the grease filter for both methods annually, these are also available to purchase separately.
- Dimensions: H73.5-146.5 x W59.5 x D39.6 cm
- Extraction rate: 320m/hr
- Design: Angled glass chimney wall mounted
- Controls: Push buttons
What's in the box?
- Angled cooker hood
- Extending chimney – to accommodate different ceiling heights for a flush finish
- 150mm Outlet – use when setting the hood up to extract air
- Adapter – use when replacing a hood which has previously used a 120mm outlet
- Grease filter – dishwasher safe (60°C) for easy cleaning
- 2 LED lights – light up your cooking space
- Wall mounting bracket
- Stylish black glass design adds an instant modern touch to the kitchen
- Suitable for all homes, install the hood to extract or recirculate air
- 320m/hr Extraction rate, making it ideal for smaller to medium size kitchens
- 60cm Wide wall mount design, ideal for standard size hobs (50-60cm wide)
- Unbranded, it fits in easily with other appliances
- Extending chimney to accommodate different kitchen ceiling heights
- 3 Speed settings, cater the speed to suit what's cooking
- Easy to use push button controls
- 60dB Noise level, quieter than the average conversation
- 2 LED lights, lighting up your cooking space for clear visibility
- Included grease filter, dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Wall mount at least 65cm above the hob, between 70-80cm provides better efficiency
- Optional carbon filters available separately – Only needed if installing hood to recirculate air
- Replacement grease filters available separately – We recommend replacing these annually