What stands out
- Useful bridge zone function is ideal for bigger pans
- Four cooking zones vary in size to suit a wide range of pots and pans
- Induction technology keeps the surface cool as you cook
- Touch controls make selecting and adjusting your settings quick and easy
- Its black glass finish not only looks great, it also makes it easy to clean
Perfect for the average household, this induction hob offers flexibility as you cook with several features built-in to help make cooking go that bit smoother. With four spacious cooking zones, you can easily cook with multiple pans on the go. What makes this hob stand out is its bridge zone which combines the space and power of two cooking zones for with even heat distribution, perfect for cooking with griddles and other larger pots and pans.
Nine power levels mean you can accurately adjust the heat of each zone, with quick responses. Simply choose your zone and then by using the slider, you can precisely adjust its power level to help you get the best results with each pan. There’s even a handy fry setting, which gives you the perfect heat for frying while the built-in timer helps you cook each dish to perfection.
By using induction heat technology, this hob only heats the bottom of the pan, helping to make it more energy efficient by wasting less heat. This also means the hob remains cool throughout cooking which means any spills or splats won’t burn onto the surface and can be wiped up straight away.
It’s important to remember that the hob could still become hot to the touch by residual heat, but there are indicators to keep you informed so you won’t go and burn yourself!
On top of all that, this hob looks fantastic. Whether you’ve got a modern or more traditional style kitchen, the black glass finish and simple design fits in seamlessly. It’s unbranded as well, which helps it to sit alongside your other appliances with ease.
- Cooking zones: 4
- Bridge zones: 1
- Power levels: 9
- Residual heat indicators: 4
- Total power: 7100W
- Dimensions: H 60 x W 590 x D 520mm
- Cut-out size: W 560 x D 490mm
- Smooth and easy-clean black glass finish
- Touch control with slider adjustments
- Residual heat indicators
- Bridge zone for larger pans
- Unbranded design
- Left Front Zone : 1200/1500W
- Left Rear Zone : 2300/2600W
- Right Rear Zone : 1500/1800W
- Right Front Zone : 1500/1800W
- Bridge function: 3000/3600W