What stands out
- Simply plug it in and off you cook, no need to hardwire
- Compact two zone domino design – perfect for small spaces
- It’s really quick to heat up, so you can start cooking straight away
- Touch controls make it really easy to make precise adjustments
- A built in timer means you’re less likely to burn your food or even undercook it
- Cleaning is quick and easy – it’s ultra-smooth so you can wipe away splashes and spills
Short of space in your kitchen, or simply need some more cooking zones to use your pans? Then here’s the solution! This domino hob gives you two cooking zones and is packed full of features to help make cooking stress free. Best of all, you can just plug it in and go, there’s no need to hardwire it.
It’s less than 30cm wide which makes it perfect for an island, to use alongside a hotplate or as a standalone hob. The two cooking zones are fast to heat up, so you’ll be cooking in no time. There are nine heat levels for each zone, so you can choose the perfect setting for everything you cook. To make sure everything is cooked through, there’s a handy timer that shuts off automatically after your set amount of time. No more burning dinner! Touch controls at the front make it easy to make precise adjustments as you cook, with instant reactions in your chosen zone.
There’s a built in residual heat indicator for each zone too, reducing the risk of burning yourself when it comes to cleaning up. And cleaning this hob couldn’t be easier! With no raised sections or edging, there’s nowhere for the dirt to hide. Just wipe it all with warm, soapy water and you’ll have it looking like new after every use.
- Number of zones: 2
- Hob type: Ceramic
- Controls: Touch
- Heat levels: 9
- Dimensions: H 55 x W 288 x D 520mm
- Cut-out dimensions: W 268 x D 500mm
- Low cost, efficient domino hob
- Touch controls
- 9 heat levels for each zone
- Child safety lock
- Built-in timer
- Auto-shut off
- 3000W electric power
- 220-240V 50/60Hz supply voltage