What stands out
- A doorbell, intercom and CCTV camera all rolled into one
- Wi-Fi connectivity - simple installation and set up with no wires
- 720p HD resolution and 166° camera means you won’t miss a detail
- Two-way audio means you can talk to whoever’s at the door
- The Tuya app lets you answer the door from anywhere in the world - no monthly subscription needed!
- Set up motion alerts so you don’t miss any activity near your door
- A six-month battery means there’s no worry about running out of power
The electriQ Wi-Fi doorbell secures your front door without the need for complicated CCTV and installation. Working just like a regular doorbell, there’s a chime included for when you’re home but, if you’re not expecting anyone, you can check who’s there from your smartphone from anywhere in the world. What’s more, you can virtually answer the door by speaking to whoever’s there.
Motion alerts can be set up in the Tuya app, so you’ll always know if someone is there, even if they didn’t ring the bell and, with a 166° recording angle, there’s no chance of sneaking by unnoticed.
- Resolution: HD 720p
- Camera angle: 166°
- Connection: Wi-Fi
- Night mode: Infrared
- Battery life: 3 months - option to add an additional battery if needed.
- Audio: Two-way
- Motion detection: Yes
- Storage: MicroSD card (not included)
- User app: Tuya
- Warranty: 2 Years
What's in the box?
- 1 x Wi-Fi doorbell
- 2 x rechargeable batteries (fully charge before use)
- 1 x Doorbell chime (battery operated)
- Installation and security screws