You'd be surprised just how many harmful substances, allergens and spores can be found in the home that can have an effect on your health, aggravate asthma and trigger allergies. With its plug-in-and-go design and dual filter with 3 stages of air purification, this nifty little air purifier is the perfect quick-fix solution for better air quality and a healthier home. Ideal for hay fever and allergy sufferers.
The compact design has an airflow of up to 120m3/hr, which makes it great for any room in the home and small offices. With quiet operation, you can place it pretty much anywhere, and you'll barely notice it, great for bedside tables or the kid's room. It's super simple to use with easy touch controls and 2 speed settings. You can control when the Auto Mode is used, letting you cater the settings to suit the environment. You don't need to have it running constantly either as it has timer control. You can time the unit to turn on or off between 1 and 15 hours in 1-hour increments, which is ideal if you want it to turn on before you get home from work or to switch off after you've gone to bed. The top of the unit even has an LED indicator, so you can easily check the air quality of the room. If the sensor's LED is blue then you're on the right track and your air quality is good, giving you peace of mind that what you're breathing in isn't harmful to your health.
What makes this air purifier a top performer is its 3-in-1 filter with its 3-stage air purification process. The 3 stages provide professional filtration to ensure a healthier living environment. They reduce and remove air pollutants such as dust, hair, pollen, mould spores, bacteria and VOCs. They even take care of harmful airborne particles you might not think of, such as those produced by household cleaners, carpets, flooring and paint. They eliminate unpleasant odours and minimise the effects smoking has on the air, keeping your indoor air clean and fresh. Maintaining the air purifier's top-grade performance is simple, it's just a case of replacing the all-in-one filter cartridge annually.
What's really impressive though is that you can take control of all the air purifier functions from anywhere, at any time, using your smartphone. Simply connect the air purifier to your home WiFi, download the app on your smartphone and away you go. The app is really simple to use and offers Alexa and Google Assistant voice control, advanced scheduling and smart home automation within Amazon or Google ecosystem.
- Dimensions: H31 x W22.5 x D22.5 cm
- Weight: 2.4kg
- Max Noise level: 48dB
- Airflow: 120m3/hr
- Cord length: 2m
- Ideal for improving air quality in any room in the home or small office
- Improves air quality for asthma & allergy sufferers
- Helps improve the effects smoking in the home has on air quality
- 3 Stages of air purification using professional air filtration & sterilisation
- Primary filter - removes large particles from the air such as dust, lint & hair
- Antibacterial HEPA filter - removes airborne particles such as bacteria, pollen & mould spores
- Carbon filter – eliminates odours & absorbs harmful substances such as formaldehydes & benzenes
- Adjustable fan speed – low or high
- LED indicator sensor to monitor air quality
- Automatic on/off timer – from 1 to 15 hours
- Lasting performance with easy change cartridge filters
- Power: 30W
- Voltage: 220-240 V